Join Our Team!
TXTA is looking for a Collections Specialist. Reporting to the accounting manager, this collections specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. Part-time hours with the option to be full-time.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts
Experience and Skills
- The ideal candidate for will have a minimum of one year of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
Ready to apply?
If this job sounds like a fit for you, please submit a resume to Betty Raymond, firstname.lastname@example.org