TXTA Foundation is working to support our industry! Individuals looking to become diesel technicians, earn their CDLs or interested in trucking industry professions are eligible to apply for a TXTA Foundation Trade/Technical Scholarship. This is a year-round open application. For questions regarding scholarship applications or more information, please contact Kimberly Leggett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year-round application open to any individual looking for career in the trucking industry
- Enrollment at a trade school, technical school or community college pursuing a career hat supports the trucking industry (i.e. techician, mechanic, CDL driver and so on)
- Previous scholarship recipients may apply if eligibility standards are met.
- Letters of Recommendation: One to three letters from non-familial sources, such as a teacher, counselor or supervisor
- Personal Narrative: Please make sure you fill out the personal narrative—this is how the trustees get to know you
- Funds are mailed directly to the school upon verification of enrollment
- Funds may be used to meet expenses such as tuition, books and supplies