Houston Chapter Meeting
December 15, 2021
Armadillo Palace - 5015 Kirby Dr
Earlybird Registration Deadline: December 10, 2021
SponsorsChapter: Allison Transmission
Chapter: Kyrish Truck Centers
Chapter: Merfish United Distribution
JOIN US ON DECEMBER 15 - PRE-REGISTRATION WITH PAYMENT IS REQUIRED
The TXTA Houston Chapter Steering Committee invites members and guests to join them for a chapter meeting. We’ll socialize, network, have a great lunch and share industry information.
Cost is $35 | Doors open at 11:00am | Lunch is served at 11:30am | Luncheon ends at 1:00pm
Speaker: Mr. Michael Wilson, Director of Economic Development & Mobility for the Port of Freeport.
Click here for Mr. Wilson's bio: http://www.portfreeport.com/about/port-staff
- Pre-registration required, NO WALKINS
- Attendance limited to the first 80 registrations
- Venue is not serving the general public at this time, no other visitors will be on site.
- Custom seating arrangements have been made to maximize social distancing during dining and presentations.
- No valet at this time, self-park only. This means more parking!
You may pre-register up until December 10 - After that time ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE!
Sponsorships Available! Please contact Peter Gunderson for details
|Houston Chapter Meeting|
|Sponsorship - Houston Chapter Meeting|