Basic Hazardous Materials Course
This course will examine the complex requirements for Shippers, Motor Carriers and Drivers transporting Hazardous Materials. Our presenters are highly trained in the Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations. You can utilize this course as a refresher or a beginner?s class in Haz-Mat. This course is designed to give a quick paced overview and review of the Haz-Mat Regulations.
Topics addressed in this training include, but are not limited to:
- Where can I find the current list of products that are identified as Haz-Mat?
- How can the 172.101 table help me?
- What information can be gleaned from the 172.101 table?
- What are Hazardous Substances?
- What is an RQ amount and what do I do if I have a RQ amount of HazMat?
- What is a Marine Pollutant?
- What is a specification package? And much more!
$399 for TXTA Members | $499 for Non-Members
Weller Conference Center
Austin, TX 78701
Download Paper Form
View Registrants List
||Hazardous Materials Course Registration
Processing Payment - please wait.